Friday, February 12, 2010

The Life of My 2 Year Old

The other day we had a day of adventure and mischief with our little Abraham. First thing in the morning, I was feeding Tyler and he was running around. I heard something dump out in the kitchen and assumed he'd dumped out Tyler's Gerber puff snacks, again, (he can't get his hand into the container because of the way it is shaped) so I didn't do anything immediately. After I finished feeding Tyler, I went into the kitchen and found he'd dumped out all my baking chocolate pieces. His mouth was full of chocolates, as were both hands. When I came in he smiled and said, "I found all mine chocolate Mom!". He was so pleased with himself.
Abraham loves to watch TV in our bedroom and he and Tyler have their own little chairs that they sit in when they are in there. He has also learned how to use the buttons on the side of the TV and turn it on himself. So, while I was cleaning up dinner, he went into my room, undressed, and turned on TV. I walked in to find him like this.

Finally, that night, Ken went in to check on the boys. He came out of Abraham's room and immediately grabbed the camera. This is how he found Abe sleeping.

He'd had a long day. Such a cute kid!

7 comments:

andrea said...

lol that is hilarious! that totally made my day. What a cutie pie!

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

the other day Eric and I were discussing how one raises such a cute boy like Hammer!!!! We can't wait for meeks!!!

Brenda said...

He is so cute and reminds me so much of Ashton, it is good to remember how cute they are to make up for how "2 year oldish" they can be too.

Emily said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! He is one adorable little munchin!

Boyer Family said...

Oh man that last picture is really cute. That kid is so full of personality! I'm glad he likes the chair. Love the wife-beater and underwear!

Charlotte said...

Is there any other way to enjoy TV? I love the sleeping picture. He is so cute.

Abs said...

I totally laughed out loud at the last picture. I LOVE when little kids say "mine" instead of "my". He is so stinkin cute!