Saturday, February 1, 2014

Christmas Eve 2013

For Christmas Eve this year, we had our good friends the Abbotts over. We had a lovely dinner of French Dip Sandwiches and then reenacted the Nativity. 
Troy was our wise man. 
 Rex was very adamant that he would be Mary. So, we let him. Tyler was Joseph. They make a cute couple. 
 Of course Annemarie was Baby Jesus. 
 Brittany and I played the Angels. 
 Ethan and Abraham were our lovely Shepherds. 
 Our little Nativity. 
 After we finished we opened our Christmas pajamas. My kids all got Spiderman jammies and the Abbott's were Batman! 
 I love this picture of these 2 Super heroes! 
 I searched long and hard for some Spider girl pajamas for Annemarie. When I couldn't find any, I tried to just find 3 mo size Spiderman pajamas. I couldn't find any of those either. I was at a loss...then I remembered these that Ken had found on clearance after Halloween. Hot pink spiders.....PERFECT!!
It was a wonderful night. With family far away, it is nice to have friends who will share our traditions with us instead!

No comments: