Friday, January 1, 2010

7 Month Birthday, a Reindeer, & a Chicken

On Christmas day, Tyler reached his 7 month birthday. He has come so far in the last month and he is quickly becoming a little boy. He's starting to sit up, although he folds in half most of the time still. His biggest milestone is that he is starting to crawl. He's got a modified army crawl going on and he's starting to really move around. It is so cute.

He also had another accomplishment: his two bottom teeth finally came through! There is something sweet about a baby with a little toothy grin! We didn't waste any time giving him his first taste of biter biscuits and they were a HUGE hit!

For Christmas, his cousins Casey and Clayton sent him this adorable reindeer outfit. It doesn't get much cuter than this!

Abraham thought dressing up in costumes looked fun and wondered where his reindeer was. A chicken was the best we could find for him.

My cute, cute boys.

We can't imagine life without our sweet little Tyler and his sweet little smile. Happy 7 months!

9 comments:

Tucker Mom said...

Can't believe how much he has grown. That smile reminders me of how you use you smile. Cute boys.

Charlotte said...

I have never bought a biter biscuit. Weird, huh? Love the costumes!

Boyer Family said...

Tye is so cute! I love his smile. I wish I could see his new teeth in it though.

Brenda said...

Love the first picture with a great smile! Wish I could hold him.

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

I love the pics!!! You always seem to do such creative and "FHE"-like things with your boys...I'm jealous! I go around telling people about 'Hammer.' He's so adorable!!!

Amy M said...

That has got to be the cutest (and happiest) reindeer I've ever seen.

Jaime said...

He's too cute. He reminds me a lot of Todd. And he looks like you to me. I'm glad you had a fun Christmas. love ya

Mom at Our House said...

I can't believe Tyler is 7 months. Crazy. He is so cute, I love his smile!

Barlow said...

Wow, time goes by so fast huh. You sure have cute kids Kim. Ty looks so happy!