Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sleepy Time Kim

It has been awhile since I've had a good "talking in my sleep" moment. With Tyler's terrible sleeping habits, I was just too tired and slept too soundly. Now, thanks to tubes, Tyler is sleeping pretty regularly from 7/7:30 at night until 6/6:30 in the morning. Unfortunately for me (fortunately for all of you who like to laugh at my sleepy time shinaningans) this means I have begun to talk in my sleep again.

Kim: "Its all about Blackbeard"
Ken: "The pirate?"
Kim: "Yeah, you don't want to go and disrupt his day"

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

HaHaHaHaHaHa. I love your pillow talk.

Tucker Mom said...

What books are you reading or do you just dream about pirates? That is funny.

Sandy said...

I'm just glad you are finally getting enough sleep again!! Congratulations on making it to that wonderful stage of parenting!