Sunday, March 4, 2012

Favorite Places




Abraham didn't want to go to church today. He really, really didn't want to go to church today. So, in an attempt to help him I told him that church was one of my favorite places. I told him I felt good and happy at church. He then asked what my other favorite places were, so I told him I had 3: home, church, and the temple. I told him I really loved to be at all three of those places whenever I could. We made it to church and he had a really great day and his teacher even gave him an awesome little dinosaur trinket that he was wild about. On the way home he says, "Mom church is one of my favorite places too". I told him I was glad he'd decided that. He then says, "but I have 4 favorite places, not 3. Golden Corral, home, church, and the temple." I love that kid.

5 comments:

Three Men and a Little Lady said...

That's just cool!

Tucker Mom said...

I guess you had better take that kids out to dinner. Funny

Charlotte said...

So cute. Way to turn him around. My kids love Golden Corral, too. They have yet to notice we pass a buffet restaurant all the time. Sooner or later they will and we will be back at the buffets.

Abs said...

You are so positive!! That's why I love you. Izzy has been complaining to me about going to church for a while now and I will follow your good example.

Brandon and Lindsey B said...

Mmmm Golden Corral! Yum!