Monday, May 3, 2010

Cruise with me, Baby

Ken and I returned home yesterday from our amazing Mexican Riviera cruise. We've been planning this for almost a year and a half and had high expectations, and it did not disappoint. We had so much fun. I have so many pictures and stories to tell, but I'll break it into several posts. We flew my Mom out from Texas to stay with the boys and headed off to Los Angeles. We went with several of Ken's friends from college and their spouses. There was 14 of us total. We didn't have phone or Internet for an entire week and it was quite refreshing. We were gone for 7 days and had port stops in 3 places: Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta. Here we are with Greg and Sandy, ready to board the boat!
This is our boat. It was huge! It had 14 decks. I felt like I was on the Titanic all week long. This is a picture of one of our staterooms. They were small, but you didn't spend much time in them, so it was okay. They did have king sized beds!Some of the rocking furniture.
We were out exploring our massive ship. This is up on the sport's deck, where you also find ping pong tables, basketball court, minature golf course, in-line skating, and climbing wall. This is the outside of the Dragon's Lair (a dance club).

(don't worry, many more pictures to follow!)


7 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like fun~ Can't wait to see more!

Rachelle said...

I've always wanted to go on a cruise. Mostly for the food. So make sure to tell about that....

Signed,
jealous in Utah

Charlotte said...

Sounds like fun! I hope you only felt like you were on the pre-ice burg Titanic!

Brenda said...

Can't wait to see more pictures! Glad you had fun.

Sandy said...

What an awesome week!! I can't wait to see more of your pictures...I just posted a mini marathon of a cruise post myself! Miss you!!

Shalise said...

I'm getting trunky...the travel bug is biting me! You look so darling. I love your outfit. Glad you guys got to get away together and have fun!

Boyer Family said...

can't believe how big that boat was! looks sweet!