Saturday, November 29, 2008

Congratulations Mr. Terry!!!

Ken has a good friend who used to be his roommate in Minnesota. They both ended up working here in the Raleigh area years later. His real name is Aaron Terry, but he has always affectionately been Mr. Terry to us. I think I knew him for at least 3 months before I ever learned his real name! On November 22nd we were priviledged to attend Mr. Terry's wedding. Tami graciously offered to keep Abe all day, so Ken and I had the day to ourselves! We usually have to rotate who attends the temple and who stays home, so this was the first time we'd been in the temple together since Abraham was born and it was so nice to be there for a sealing. After the sealing and before the reception we were able to go out to lunch together too (yummy Freckled Lemonade from Red Robin!). We had a great day and we are so happy for Mr and Mrs Terry! Congratulations. Below is a video I couldn't resist posting. I had heard rumors of the "Terry Tornado" and was happy to not only get to see it in person, but capture it on film! (again, sorry it is sideways...does anyone know how to get a video to flip?? I can never figure it out.)


2 comments:

Boyer Family said...

Mr T looks so happy! Wow I wish I could have seen the tornado in person. I happy I could give you guys a day off. I'll do it again ANY TIME!

Sandy said...

The dancing is great...I always appreciate someone who isn't afraid to let it all hang out on the dance floor!