Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Carlile Boys

I thought it was time to compare baby pictures of these boys of mine. Here are all 3 of their 3 month pictures.
Abraham: All I have to say it look at that hair!!! Holy cow he had a lot of hair and big, huge eyes.
Tyler: Less hair and less chubb!

Rex: a pretty good combination, I think. He definitely leans towards Tyler with his hair and eyes, but there is a lot of Abraham there too.


So, what do you think? I think in the end all 3 will have a unique look different from the others.

3 comments:

Tucker Mom said...

All three are so very cute. Rex is a mix of both of them. Such a cutie.

Brenda said...

I think he looks more like Tyler. They are all so cute. He is getting big so fast. Come visit quickly.

Amy M said...

Man, these pictures really take me back! Not that the others are ugly, but Tyler's baby picture is my fav. What a cute baby!