Thursday, June 5, 2008

Suggestion Duly Noted

We listened to all your suggestions for beating the heat and had fun in the wading pool today! Abe was a little apprehensive at first because of the cold water, but he adapted quickly!! He perfected the splash that he's been working on in the tub. I don't know what Mom is so happy about, this pool is cold!
Maybe this isn't so bad, I can have fun with these toys. Okay, this is definately more fun than the bathtub!
We love our neighbors and friends, Ms. Jess and Ben! Thanks for sharing your wading pool. We had a great time!

8 comments:

Jessica Tucker said...

looks like Abe had lots of fun!! I am glad you didn't play computer games like Gordon suggested out side is so much better :)

Charlotte said...

Goood job! I am still trying to remember what I would do inside on a hot day. Surely I didn't just watch TV!

andrea said...

That looks so refreshing! I can't wait until our pool opens, my friend and I decided we are going to go like every day.

Brenda said...

Is Abe naked? In one of the pictures it looks like he has something on, in the others he looks TOTALLY naked! Just wondering, oh yeah, and when did you start calling your alternate personality Buddy?

Charlotte said...

Brenda is just trying to make up for the pointed out salad dressing bottle on her blog :) I think accidentally posting your baby without a diaper is much more funny!

Rachelle said...

Looks like fun. And keep those pillow talk episodes coming...they crack me up.

Boyer Family said...

I love how the boys swim naked. I hope Maddie does beter next time because it is so stinkin' hot here!

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

How fun!! We would love to put out a pool for Charly, but our weather here has been "hit and miss". In fact, we have another storm rolling in tomorrow! By the way, I would love some of that dessert please!!